Portable USB 8400mAh External Battery Charger Power Bank with Adapters
Have you ever worried that your cell phone or portable devices may run out of charge at a critical moment? Our portable backup battery will solve your problem! Compact and easy to carry.
The PowerBank provides backup battery power for Android phones, Android Tablets, iPhone, iPod, iPad, GPS and other USB powered 5V and under mobile devices.
- Up to 3 times charge for your smart device
- Sumsung Battery
- Adapters including : Switch cable, mini usb, micro usb, iPhone4/4S, iPhone5
- Color Option: Blue, Black, Red, White
- Materials: UV processing and ABS + PC housing
- Capacity: 8400mAh (Li-ion)
- Input: 5V DC/1,000mA
- Output: 5V DC/1,000mA
- Dimensions: 77 x 77 x 22mm
- Compliant with CE standards and RoHS Directive
- High efficiency, and lower static power
- Multiple protection, over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit,over-temperature
- Fashionable and elegant design
- Light and portable
- Easy-to-carry and convenient for traveling
- Packaging: blister card
To Charge the Power Bank
- Connect the micro USB adapter to the cylindrical connector of the included universal USB cable.
- Connect the micro USB (smaller) male end of the included USB cable to the “IN DC5V” socket.
- Connect the USB A (larger) male end of the included USB cable into an available USB socket on a desktop or laptop computer.
- The front of the Power Bank, where the USB sockets are, turns red when the Power Bank needs to be charged.
- When the Power Bank is finished charging, it goes from red to blue.
To Charge your USB powered device
- Connect the included adapter that fits your device’s USB socket to the cylindrical connector on the included USB cable
a) Use the large flat 30 pin connector for Iphone 4 and older Apple devices.
b) Use the small flat Lightning connector for Iphone 5 and newer Ipad
c) Use the micro USB connector for most Android smart phones and some tablets.
d) Use the mini USB (larger than the micro USB) connector for some older smart phones and mobile phones as well as some GPS and multimedia devices.
- Connect the USB A (larger) male end of the included USB cable to the “OUT DC5V” socket on the front of the Power Bank.
- It takes about 5-8 hours to get full charges
- Disconnect the Power Bank from your device when your device has a full battery, or when the desired battery level of your device is achieved.