Anti Static Heel Grounder
Purchasing this item will earn you 2 reward points (Reward point(s) $0.06) ! Applies only to registered customers, may vary when logged in.
FREE SHIPPING at $50 and more with code FREESHIPTo receive free ground shipping, enter the promo code in the promotion code box in your Checkout session. This offer applies to standard shipping on Internet orders only and does not apply to the out-of-stock item. FREE GROUND SHIPPING only applied if ship the lower 48 states . When selecting shipping method in the "Shipping/Payment Info" section of checkout, be sure to select the Free Ground Shipping . Free Shipping does not apply to PO Box, APO , APE, FPO, DPO, or like address. Free Shipping promotion is valid on online orders ONLY excluding phone orders, mail orders, faxed orders or purchase orders.
NOTICE: Free shipping is non-transferable. You MUST select UPS GROUND in order for the free shipping to apply. We will not honor the "FREE GROUND SHIPPING" if you did not select it during checkout process. Free shipping will be deducted at the last Checkout page before final checkout confirmation. Free ground shipping is applicable to orders at least $50.00 (excluding taxes and handling charge) to all lower 48 states only.
*** Free Shipping doesn't apply to Bulk Products or Cables, some products on Networking, Networking Racks, Floorstand Racks, Wallmount Rack, Workstations, and UPS Backup. See the full products list for Ineligible Products for free shipping.
*** Only 1 coupon code can be redeemed per order ***
*** Each promotional code cannot be combined with any other offers***
To Start Shopping, Click Here.
SF Cable is constantly researching similar items from other retailers for lower prices.
We will do our best to price match and offer the most competitive pricing to our customers.
For more information or to request a price match.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-275-8755
Foot grounders provides a continuous ground path between the operator and a properly grounded ESD protected flooring. Foot grounders are designed for use in applications where user mobility is required, such as wave solder, kitting, and quality control. Foot grounders quickly and effectively drain the static charges which collect on personnel during normal, everyday activities. General Guidelines
- Two foot grounders are recommended for reliable grounding and ESD protection, providing ground when one foot is off the floor.
- The grounding tab should be tucked inside the shoe with as much contact area as possible to the bottom of the stockinged foot. Foot grounders rely upon the perspiration layer inside of the shoe to make contact through the stocking.
- Operator is grounded when foot is in contact with grounded dissipative or conductive flooring.
- For most applications, a current limiting resistor in series with the grounding tab is recommended.
- It is not recommended to use foot grounders where exposure to line voltages above250V AC is possible.
- Adjustable with NON-elastic Hook and Loop, Hook and Loop, 3/4" width, Black
- 0.070'' thick, 1.5'' with, three layer laminated, rubber sole. White Color inner layer is insulative styrene-butadienne-rubber. Outer black colored layer is conductive styrene-butadienne rubber.
- Sole Exterior: <105 ohms
- Sole Interior: Non-Marking
- Burgundy, grounding polyester ribbon tab, 18''/30'' long with 8 conductive nylon strands, two-sided reversible, may be positioned on either side of foot.
- A 1/4 watt, 1 megohm, 1.5megohm or 2megohm resistor are possible
- No Silicone is used in the materials that make our foot grounders