Cat6A RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack Blue
Designed for computer networking. Supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. Exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards.
Cat.6A RJ-45 keystone jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6A performance standards.
- CAT 6A 10G rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool
- 4 x 4 termination layout
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all SF Cable wallplates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Works with all SF Cable Ethernet patch cables
- Termination cap included
- Individually packaged
- UL listed