- PCI 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Supports 32-bit, 33MHz PCI Bus Master for high performance and low processor utilization
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD, 1000Base-T, 100Base-TX, 10Base-T standards
- Full duplex design to double the performance to 20Mbps/200Mbps/2000Mbps
- One UTP/STP connector for 1000Mbps, 100Mbps, or 10Mbps network speed
- Supports Auto Negotiation function
- Supports Auto-setup IRQ and I/O Address
- Two LEDs to indicate netwotrk link/activity and 1000Mbps selection
The Linkskey LKG-6100 is a 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit over Copper PCI adapter for both servers and workstations. Seamlessly migrate systems with 10/100Mbps to Gigabit Ethernet to eliminate network bottlenecks and increase productivity.
Gigabit Ethernet uses existing Category-5 cabling while providing you with 10/100/1000Mbps network speed auto-sensing and full/half duplex auto-negotiation. The Linkskey LKG-6100 is an inexpensive alternative of fiber-optic. No need to replace your network cables to expensive fiber-optics cables.
The Linkskey LKG-6100 features auto-sensing, full/half duplex auto-negotiation, and Wake-on-Lan.