RJ11 - RJ12 - RJ45 Crimp Tool with Ratchet
For cuts, strips and crimps 2 type of plugs in 1.
Manufacturer Part No: HT-568R
This medium duty crimp tool can be used for terminating a RJ45 plug with a stranded 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable, making a patch cable assembly; it can also be used for terminating a RJ12 or RJ11 plug with a 3-pair or 2-pair unsheiled phone cable.
Non-ratchet Type: Remove the closed lock to open the handles.
Ratchet Type: Squeeze the handles until it stops to open the handles.
- Cutting modular cable:
Place the single-bladed side of the tool's cutter facing you and cut the modular cable to the desired length. make sure to cut the ends of the cord straight across, not diagonally.
- Stripping modular cable (Flat Cable):
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 8P/10P cable insto the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
- Squeeze handles until it stops, cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
- Stripping Round Cable
Inster the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and cable in clockwise at the same time.
- Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
- Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Be sure the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.
- Remove the crimped plug from the tool.
- For stripping UTP/STP round cable, please HT-S501A for good result.