1000ft Cat5e UTP Solid Wire Bulk Ethernet Network Cable
CAT-5 E, UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair), Solid, 350Mhz, 1000 ft Spool. CAT-5 E cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines primarily. CAT-5 E cables can support 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps. CAT-5 E cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines primarily. You will need a crimping tool. You may also want to use Strain Relief Boots, our part # 95R2-AA and connector plug.
- Length 1000FT
- 24 AWG., 4 Twisted Pairs + Drain Wire (UTP)
- PVC Multi-Color Jacket
- Color Option: Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Orange, Red, Purple, Yellow, White
- Solid Wire : also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
- CMR : The 'R' in CRM is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
- CMP : The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
- CM/CMH/CMG : CM is used for general building wiring such as residential house. CM cables are used in areas other than plenums and risers.