Here is the step-by-step guide to understand how easily you can find out about more about how to use the feature of “Quick Order”.
Quick Order is a unique feature if you are a frequent buyer on SFCable. In order to use this feature, you must be logged in to your account.
Step 1: How to access Quick Order
Log in to your SFCable Account and Click on the button Quick Order
Step 2: How to Search the Products
There are two methods using which you search your desired products.
Method 1: From Product History
- Click the button “Product History”, if not already pre-selected
- Find your choice of product either by the SKU number or by going through the description to be sure that you are ordering the same product as you desire
- If your Products History is quite long, you can use the drop down to show Products ordered in designated span of time
- Alternatively, you can check the box “Search All Products”, and search the desired product using the SKU number (This option only works if you already know the SKU number)
Method 2: From Order History
- If you have the Order Number of your previous purchase, locate the Order Number using the Order History search method
- Click on the Order Number, it will show a pop up with the cart for the selected Order Number
Step 3: Add to Order
- Once you have located the product(s) add the quantity you wish to order and select the variant of the product (it will appear once you have added the qty)
- After adding the quantity, if you wish to abort purchase of any of the product(s), you need to uncheck the box for “Add to Order”
- After you have the final list of Product(s) with the quantity you require, click on the button “Add to Order”
Step 4: Completing Your Purchase
- When you are using the option of “Quick Order”, you do not require to click on Cart or Checkout to complete you order. You just need to scroll down and all the options will be available.
- Enter / Select Billing and Shipping Information
- Review the shipping rates based on your shipping information
- Don’t forget to enter the Discount Coupon if you have one
- Select Payment Method and use the Special Instructions Box if you wish to send us any specific instructions for your Order
- After reviewing all the other details of your order in detail, you may click “Place Order”
Step 5: Issues Placing Orders
- If order does not go through, please check for a “Red” error message or anything Highlighted in Red.
Alternatively, check out this video to understand the flow.
Glad to serve you as one of our Premium Customers.