RJ11- RJ12 Crimp Tool
- RJ11 (6P4C) and RJ12 (6P6C) modular plug crimping tool
- For telepnone wiring
- You can cut, strip, and crimp with this one tool.
- Squeeze handles and open the lock.
- Cut the modular cable to the desired length. Make certain that the end are cut squarely, not diagonally.
- Insert cable between stripper blades. Squeeze handles, cable must be keep perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
- Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug, make sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
- Place modular pllug with cable into the tool's holder. Make sure the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.