Ultra Thin SVGA HD15 M/F Triple Shielded Extension Cable
The 1ft male to female PortSaver cable is designed to save port from the wear and tear of constant plugging and unplugging. It can also be used to create room in tight space situation to prevent the blocking of ports that are close together.
Extends any VGA/QXGA HD15 cable. Supports all VGA/QXGA monitors including analog flat panel display, high resolution desktop, CAD and graphic workstations. It is fully-wired for maximum compatibility with both PC and HDTV applications. UltraThin diameter provides space-saving design and flexibility not found on regular VGA cables. Interchangeable mounting allows you to replace the thumbscrews with included stand-off screws and can be mounted on a face plate.
- Uses premium coax wires for exceptional video clarity
- Fully-wired to support VESA DDC2 power requirement
- Triple-shield allows connection of up to 200ft without booster
- Injection molded hood with full shielding for EMI/RFI protection
- UL AWM 20276 cable with strain relief and low-profile connectors
- RGB signals & shell are individually grounded to eliminate interference
- Connectors: HD15 Male to Female
- Length: 1ft