USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Enables Gigabit Ethernet network connection capability for desktops or laptops with standard USB port.
USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet converter enables Gigabit Ethernet network connection capability for desktops or laptops with standard USB port. It adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to an USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth. This USB 3.0 network adapter is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 computer systems (speed limited by USB bus). The adapter’s compliance with USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ensures true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed without any compromise.
- Simply plug and play without any external software drivers.
- Support 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing.
- Support Wake-on-LAN and ‘RealWoW!’ technology.
- Support twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX) technology.
- Macintosh OS X 10.6 or above
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or above
|Connect A :||USB 3.0 Type A Male|
|Connect B :||RJ-45 (Gigabit Ethernet Port)|
|Type :||USB 3.0 to Ethernet Adapter|
|Color :||White Color|