IEC C20 to C21 12AWG 20A 250V SJT Power Cord
These IEC power cords are the standard Jumper Cables (or Network Patch Cables) used for PDUs, servers, and UPSs. The male end connects to any IEC-60320-C21 outlet or connector, while the female end connects to any device or appliance that has an IEC-60320-C20 inlet. This could be considered an extension cord since it extends the range (length) for your equipment or devices from the power source.
- Connectors: IEC-60320-C20 To IEC-60320-C21
- Length: 3ft
- Standard IEC-60320-C20 Plug with the IEC-60320-C21 Connector .
- UL and CSA approvals and is rated at 20A - 250V.
- SJT 105°C 300VJacket
- This series of power cords is available in varied lengths, allowing you to clear space for airflow, maintain an unobstructed exhaust port, and increase the life and operational capacity of your equipment.
- This North American power cord can also be used in the following countries: Bahamas, Barbados , Belize, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Laos, Mexico, Micronesia, Nicaragua, No. Mariana Island, Palmyra Atoll, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Venezuela, Virgin Islands